At Brescia University, all faculty and staff members are considered to be educators. Through education, lives are transformed, and through those lives, the world becomes a better place. Brescia University’s campus is made up of a family of individuals who are seeking to make a difference in the lives of others and using their talents to do so. We invite you to explore the career opportunities below for positions that inspire you.
- Assistant Professor in MS Clinical Psychology
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Physician Assistant Studies/Director of Physician Assistant Program
- Assistant Professor in Speech-Language Pathology
- Communication and Sciences Disorders Adjunct
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology Adjunct
- Speech-Language Pathology Practicum Assistant
- Director of Instructional Technology/LMS Administrator
- Speech-Language Pathology Administrative Assistant
Brescia University is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and seeks to maintain a culturally diverse workforce. It is the policy of the University to employ, 保留, 促进, 终止, and otherwise treat any and all 员工s and job applicants based on merit, 资格, 和能力.
Brescia University will not discriminate against any student, 员工, 或者申请者成为这样的人, on the basis of any individual’s race, color, 宗教, 性别, 国家的起源, 年龄(40岁以上), 残疾, military status or Vietnam veteran era status or any other status which would be in violation of any applicable federal, 州或地方法律. 关于宗教, 法律允许的, the University reserves the right to employ those persons who are committed to the values and mission of the University and its religious heritage.
Brescia University participates in the Electronic 就业 Verification Program. 遵守联邦法律, all persons hired at Brescia University will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
If you have any questions about current staff employment opportunities, please contact the 人力资源总监, 塔米·凯勒, at 270-686-4246 或电子邮件 (电子邮件保护). For additional information concerning available teaching positions, 请联系阿曼达·莫里斯, Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs via email at (电子邮件保护).